Achieve Your Full Business Potential With Easy-To-Use Software That Delivers Business Intelligence To Drive Your Success.
As a distributor, you should expect your software to actually increase your bottom line in two ways: (1) Increase gross profit; and, (2) Reduce costs and conserve cash flow. Universal Distribution Management Software is specifically designed to do this with a feature-rich system and management tools that help you get the job done. Well-designed entry screens allow users to process and manage orders quickly, efficiently and profitably. Universal enables you to build a customer-centric staff focused on delivering the best possible experience, thus ensuring higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Strong inventory management functionality is at the heart of Universal Distribution Management Software, with close tracking of all types of goods, including serial and lot traceability, alternate selling units with flexible conversion factors, multiple packing units, cross-referenced vendor part numbers and UPC codes, and multiple bin locations.
- Multiple pricing methods include price by customer type price level, user-defined formulas, customer-contracted pricing by item or by category, and quantity breaks.
- Flexible landed cost methods help you to set accurate sell prices, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ability to store associated documents and files to Items / Customers / Orders. This includes unlimited notes, signed proofs-of-delivery, shared documents, photos, even direct web links to manufacturer’s websites for quick, updated item info.
- Well-designed sales order screen enables speedy entry, with one-click access to customer order history, full drill-down to history detail, line item and total order gross profit percentage display option, and instant stock level information.
- Order pad function accelerates data entry,enabling the entry of large orders with lightning speed and utmost efficiency.
- Drop Ships and Special Orders are meticulously managed, with data flowing seamlessly throughout your organization to the appropriate departments – no need for cumbersome clipboards, hand-written notes or separate emails to inform the Purchasing Department about needed items or drop-ship details.
- Automated procurement tools in Universal Distribution Management Software’s Purchase Order module keep stock levels optimized, with flexible re-order methods by fixed re-order points, min/max levels, economic quantities and purchasing based upon sales performance and system forecasts.
- Effective inventory management for multiple branches allows visibility and transparency for stock levels at all branches as well as centralized or by-location stock replenishment, and branch transfers.
- Intelligent back-order tracking is a key aspect, assuring that you can offer the quickest possible delivery cycle for your customer – eliminate wasted staff time and effort on unnecessary stock put-away.
- Comprehensive reporting that hits the mark, providing just the right information to manage your company more effectively. This includes flexible commission reports which provide commission calculations by invoice, gross profit, line item, cash receipts, and more.
- Executive Snapshot allows owners and managers to instantly take a pulse of the business with key data on-the-spot including side-by-side AR and AP agings, sales info this day/month/year by revenue stream type with last year comparatives, and graphs showing top-selling items, categories, top customers and top salespeople.
- Have a Showroom or Retail counter? Universal’s Point-Of-Sale module offers an extremely flexible POS entry screen, allowing you to tailor your system with just the amount of control that’s right for your situation. Universal’s Point-Of-Sale module can be seamlessly integrated into your distribution operation with full retail functionality including cash drawer, credit card processing integration, driver’s license scanning, barcode scanning and electronic signature capture.
- Also running an after-sale Service operation? Add Universal’s Service & Repair module for complete service and maintenance tracking including warranty and non-warranty work, order phase and technician activity monitoring, and options for planned maintenance.
- Customized functionality with out-of-the-box software is achieved in Universal by offering a host of set-up options to allow you to configure a system as though it were written just for your business.
- Web Order Integration Want to get started selling on the Web? Universal can help with shopping cart integration and seamless order entry at the click of a button.
- Automotive Audio & Electronics
- Construction and Building Materials
- Industrial Supply
- Appliance & Electronics
- Dry Cleaning Products
- Educational, School & Daycare Supplies
- Electrical Equipment
- Excavation & Demolition Products
- Farm Equipment
- Fastening Systems
- Filtration Systems Flooring
- Furniture & Home Furnishings
- Hardware, HVAC, Plumbing & Heating Equipment
- Janitorial and Paper Products
- Jewelry Components
- Lumber & Other Building Materials
- Luxury Items
- Office Equipment & Supplies
- Plumbing Supplies
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Component Supply
- Professional Coatings & Products
- Safety Equipment
- Traffic & Signage Distribution
- Water Blasters, Tools & Accessories
Some of Our Clients: